I have been impressed with their commitment to making things come together. This morning I noted Mr. Munsinger facilitating a great discussion with Mrs. Hughes, an Instructional Coach and teacher leader, and Mrs. Spiegel, the Director of Early Childhood & Extended Learning, about next year. They are having some great conversations and working together to be ready for the start of the school year.
Tuesday, June 19, 2018
Conversations with Leaders Making the Transition
Earlier, I posted a blog titled Trading Places. The blog was about the restructuring of our administrative team and the people behind the change. I had the opportunity to visit this week with some of the staff who are taking on new roles. We had some great conversations. I thought it might be interesting for you to hear directly from them about how they are preparing for the change.
I have been impressed with their commitment to making things come together. This morning I noted Mr. Munsinger facilitating a great discussion with Mrs. Hughes, an Instructional Coach and teacher leader, and Mrs. Spiegel, the Director of Early Childhood & Extended Learning, about next year. They are having some great conversations and working together to be ready for the start of the school year.
I have been impressed with their commitment to making things come together. This morning I noted Mr. Munsinger facilitating a great discussion with Mrs. Hughes, an Instructional Coach and teacher leader, and Mrs. Spiegel, the Director of Early Childhood & Extended Learning, about next year. They are having some great conversations and working together to be ready for the start of the school year.
Much to Learn Over a Bowl of French Onion Soup
This week, I ate lunch with a group of students and their teacher. I was in the front office when a student stopped to ask whether I had eat...
-
Support comes in many forms. And sometimes, it looks like a can of soup, a box of cereal, or a warm pair of socks. Our local food pantry is ...
-
The weather is turning, and it is unbelievable to me that we are now at the end of the first academic quarter. There is much to celebrate. O...
-
I had the opportunity to attend a conference on artificial intelligence (AI) in education this week. For a long time, I’ve cautiously dabbl...