Sunday, February 16, 2020

Shine Shenandoah!

I took some time today to think about some of the things about our district that I really love, enjoy, and make me proud.

If you take a minute to watch these today, I received from the High School. I am confident you will sense the pride and joy that is in my heart.  I am very proud of the collective efforts of staff to provide such a well rounded student-centered learning environment.  Our students are fortunate for these experiences. It is quite rewarding to see our students excel in so many areas.


Schools cannot do this type of work alone. I appreciate the financial support we receive from the area businesses and community service groups to provide some of the expanded learning opportunities for our students.

Emerging Leaders

Tyson Ratliff Focusing on school culture and climate and building relationships is critical. Staff members who feel supported are more incli...